Events

Taking My Parents to Burning Man Movie Night

miércoles

16 ago, 2017 – 7:30 P.M.

Mas Información

Nexus (aka JR Nexus Russ) here, hoping to present Taking My Parents to Burning Man, less than a couple of weeks before this year's Burn.I say hoping, because this screening will only happen if at least 105 people reserve their tickets by Sunday, August 6. Tugg is like the Kickstarter for presenting films, as this screening won't happen unless the 105 threshhold for RSVPs is reached. Also, your credit card won't get charged until we hit that minimum.tugg.com/events/taking-my-parents-to-burning-man95% of the ticket price covers the cost of the screening, including venue rental, rights to show the film, etc. The other 5% I will receive, but will donate entirely to Catharsis on the Mall. So please join me for a one-night screening of Taking My Parents to Burning Man. With Burning Man just a little over a week away from the screening, take a break from packing (or just a break ingeneral, if you're not going). Reserve your tickets here, as RSVP'ing at this eventbrite page does not guarantee you admission to the screening.tugg.com/events/taking-my-parents-to-burning-manAnd if your parents are in the area, bring them too!With ♥ & dust,- Nexus )'(

Bring These Top Artists To Your City

Demand it! ®

and Never Miss a Show Again!

Powered by Eventful, a CBS Local Digital Media Business

More From El Zol 107.9

Videos
Programas
Síguenos

Listen Live